Clear Advice About Temporary U.S. Visas From Knowledgeable Immigration Lawyers
Tadmor & Tadmor, LLP is pleased to help clients seeking an immigrant visa or nonimmigrant visa. From our offices in Worcester and Newton Center, we handle a wide range of visa services, including initial visa applications and applications for visa extensions and waivers.
Our firm represents immigration clients throughout the Boston metro, across the nation and around the globe. If you need assistance with a nonimmigrant visa application or extension, call 508-791-9400.
Workers · Students · Religious Workers · More
We assist clients with applications for all nonimmigrant visas, including:
- H-1B visa: Workers in a specialty occupation
- L-1 visa: Employees of multinational companies transferring to U.S.
- O-1 visa: Workers with extraordinary ability
- R-1 visa: Religious workers
- J-1 visa: Exchange visitors
- TN visa: Canada and Mexico, NAFTA workers
- E visas (E-1, E-2, E-3): Traders, entrepreneurs, investors
- P visas: Distinguished and unique athletes, artists, entertainers
- B-1 visa: Temporary business visa
- B-2 visa: Tourist visa for travel and pleasure
- F-1 visa: Student visa
Our immigration lawyers have over 25 years of collective legal experience and practice exclusively in the area of immigration law. Our extensive experience with visa applications allows us to provide reliable and efficient service on behalf of visa applicants.
Contact Us Ffor More Information About Non-Immigrant Visas
To contact a Massachusetts immigration lawyer at our law office in Newton Center and Worcester, call 508-791-9400. You may also contact us by email.