Non-Immigrant Visa Lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
Clear Advice About Temporary U.S. Visas
Tadmor & Tadmor, LLP is pleased to help clients seeking an immigrant visa or nonimmigrant visa. From our office in Worcester, we handle a wide range of visa services, including initial visa applications and applications for visa extensions and waivers.
Based in Worcester, Massachusetts, our law office represents clients throughout the Boston metro, across the nation and around the globe. If you need assistance with a nonimmigrant visa application or extension, call 508-791-9400 or contact us toll-free at 800-530-7444.
Workers · Students · Religious Workers · More
We assist clients with applications for all nonimmigrant visas, including:
- H-1B visa: Workers in a specialty occupation
- L-1 visa: Employees of multinational companies transferring to U.S.
- O-1 visa: Workers with extraordinary ability
- R-1 visa: Religious workers
- J-1 visa: Exchange visitors
- TN visa: Canada and Mexico, NAFTA workers
- E visas (E-1, E-2, E-3): Traders, entrepreneurs, investors
- P visas: Distinguished and unique athletes, artists, entertainers
- B-1 visa: Temporary business visa
- B-2 visa: Tourist visa for travel and pleasure
- F-1 visa: Student visa
Our immigration lawyers have over 25 years of collective legal experience and practice exclusively in the area of immigration law. Our extensive experience with visa applications allows us to provide reliable and efficient service on behalf of visa applicants.