U.S. Citizenship And Naturalization Lawyers Fighting For Your Rights
At Tadmor & Tadmor, LLP, we are dedicated to helping people throughout the immigration and naturalization process. If you or a family member wants to become a U.S. citizen, we encourage you to contact an experienced immigration attorney at our law offices in Worcester and Newton Center, Massachusetts.
Our immigration lawyers are pleased to represent clients from across the globe. We represent clients from North America, South America, Africa, Europe and Australia.
Our attorneys and legal assistants have extensive experience with a wide range of immigration matters from visa applications and green cards to naturalization applications and deportation defense.
Our firm is dedicated to protecting the right of immigrants to live and work in the United States. Our firm practices exclusively in the area of immigration law. Our attorneys and staff have extensive experience in helping clients through the immigration and naturalization process.
To speak with a lawyer about a naturalization application, citizenship interview or other matter related to U.S. citizenship, contact our law offices in Newton Center and Worcester, Massachusetts. To reach our office, call 508-791-9400 or contact us toll-free at 800-530-7444. You may also contact us by email.
We will assist you with:
- Evaluating your present situation
- Attempting to correct any issues which could impair your application for naturalization such as a criminal record
- Help prepare your application
- Coach you for the U.S. history and government test
There are several benefits and advantages to becoming a citizen of the United States:
- The right to vote
- Eligibility for a U.S. passport
- Easy entry at international ports of entry
- Protection of civil rights on U.S. soil
- U.S. Consular assistance abroad
- Elimination of the fear of deportation
- Certain additional government benefits
- Sponsor family members for the Green Card