Employment Based Immigration
Worcester Employment Immigration Lawyers
Professional Legal Services for Employment-Based Immigration
Tadmor & Tadmor, LLP, is pleased to assist employers and individuals with employment-based immigration services.
Our firm practices exclusively in the area of immigration law. Our employment immigration attorneys, with more than 35 years of collective experience, are nationally recognized in the area of immigration law and have appeared in television and radio interviews. For more information, contact the firm online.
Employment-Based Immigration and the Five Preference Categories
We handle a wide range of employment-related immigration services, including temporary work visas, green card applications and PERM labor certification assistance.
Employment is a commonly used path to permanent resident status. There are five preference categories for employment-based immigration visas :
- First Preference: Priority workers/people of extraordinary ability — workers may demonstrate extraordinary ability in several fields, including education, science, art, business and athletics. Other workers in the first-preference category include outstanding professors and researchers, and multinational executives and managers.
- Second Preference: Professionals with advanced degrees and/or persons of exceptional ability seeking a national interest waiver
- Third Preference: Professionals and skilled workers
- Fourth Preference: Special immigrants including religious workers and court dependents
- Fifth Preference: Investors and entrepreneurs
Temporary Work Visas
Our firm is also pleased to assist employers and individuals with applications and extensions of temporary work visas. We assist clients with all work-based visas, including:
- H visas : H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B
- L-1 visas
- O visas : O-1, O-2
- P visas: P-1, P-2, P-3
- R-1 visa
- TN visa
- J-1 visa
- E visas : E-1, E-2, E-3