Fiancée Visas

Fiancé/Fiancée Visas Attorneys Massachusetts

Do you need help filing a visa application for your fiancé or fiancée? The law firm of Tadmor & Tadmor offers experienced immigration services for national and international clients.

If you are engaged and need help with a fiancée or fiancé visa application, we encourage you to contact our law office in Worcester, Massachusetts. Our founding partners, Rachel C. Tadmor and Yoav Tadmor, have more than 25 years of combined legal experience in immigration law. We are dedicated to providing efficient and reliable immigration services to the people we represent.

To contact our Massachusetts law office, call 508-791-9400 or contact us toll-free at 800-530-7444. You may also contact us by e-mail.

Fiancé or Fiancée Visas/K-1 Visa

The K-1 visa is for a fiancé or fiancée of an American citizen. To receive a K-1 visa, an applicant must submit an I-129F petition. If a K-1 visa is granted, the K-1 visa holder and the American citizen have 90 days to get married after the K-1 visa holder has entered the U.S. After the marriage, an adjustment of status application must be filed.

In addition to assisting clients with K-1 visa applications, our firm also assists clients with applications for the K-2 visa. The K-2 visa is for certain children of K-1 visa holders. For the children to be eligible, they must be under 21 years of age and unmarried.

Contact Us

To speak with a lawyer or schedule an appointment, contact Tadmor & Tadmor, LLP. To reach our law office in Worcester, Massachusetts, call 508-791-9400 or contact us toll-free at 800-530-7444.

U.S. citizens who have not yet married their fiancée can file a fiancée visa petition on their behalf.

First, a Petition must be filed by the U.S. Citizen Petitioner (Green Card holders can not file for a fiancée). The Petition is filed with the appropriate USCIS Service Center having jurisdiction over the State of residency of the U.S. Citizen Petitioner.

Second, upon approval of the Petition by the USCIS, the foreign fiancee visa application must be filed (which will include an affidavit of support, tax returns, financial documentation). Thereafter, the Fiancee's will attend an interview at the consulate for issuance of the Fiancee Visa.

Once the Fiancee enters the United States, the marriage must take place within 90 days of entry. If the marriage does not take place within 90 days the Fiancee must depart the United States. The couple must also have met in person within the previous two years prior to filing the Petition.